Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Blogging Break


Okay I am tired of all the comments about my blog or lack of blog. I post this blog with a little trepidation and a great deal of time (I am the slowest blogger ever) Proof - four pictures posted, approximately 50 words typed - 1 hour 37 minutes............ priceless!!! I am not totally convinced blogging is for me. Honestly I love reading yours - but I am definitely insecure. This whole blogging universe is a little overwhelming - every ones life is so fabulous, extremely funny, pictures are amazing, their writing so eloquent, vacations never ending. Me - my days are good and bad. My emotions up and down - and every place in between. I guess what I am saying is here I am - some days funny - writing anything but eloquent, pictures truthful, and my life still definitely FABULOUS.