Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Clothing Swap - this Friday, May 14th 11am to 6 ish, ish

Okay it is back on.  Sorry for the late notice,
but sometimes that is better.
  It is FRIDAY MAY 14th 11am to 6ish
(aren't you excited- I am)


If you can, bring your stuff before - or in the morning. . Grab three things - or a few more. - It doesn't need to be overwhelming. If you only have time to get it in a bag - I am happy to price it for you.

Sorry for not too much notice, I guess a next week is busy for lots of people with school so soon being out.............. A few of you wrote last time about not being able to participate - no worries. But some were out of town - so the short of it grab whatever clothing - you your kids, your hubby, your friend, your sister, that you aren't wearing - too big, too small, forgot to return, just doesn't fit right........... anyway stick a sticker on it, with the size, PRICE you set, and your name. Include on envelope if you don't want to put an envelope on them all. Once your item is purchased I will collect your money and
return it to you a few days after the sale. Tell your friends - the more the better. 
REMEMBER you can just come and shop you DO NOT have to have clothes to SELL.
Or you can just sell and not shop!

Just stop by and visit- I promise to have something yummy..... a treat, I would love to visit. I had a lot of fun last year. I already have recieved great things - especially kids stuff.Call me with questions.
One girls trash is anothers treasure.............