Monday, April 19, 2010

Erg, ahh, yawn, ....., it's Monday

Oh my goodness, not sure what the deal is but it is Monday morning, and I cannot- or seem to be "choosing" not to be able to drum roll please...................
get my act together
get motivated
get dressed, showered etc
get happy
get focused
get cleaning (because life is better around here when it's clean)
get going

So how do you do it?  I am all for having a break once in a while- yada dada..........  but one does need to face the inevitable - so all joking aside.  Tell me please how you amazing Mom, friends, women, pick yourself up and get going...........?  I have spent the last 20 minutes blog hopping.  Hopping from site to site I am thinking, seriously how did she cook that, build that, throw that (party), make that, grow that, sew that, organize that, work out like that?  Am I the only one that feels this way?  I am lucky if I type on my blog every three months, let alone share my creations (I think I have one - somewhere) or take a picture of it (I really just figured how to get the pictures off my camera - I think it is called download). Sorry about this ramble.  Anyway back to my real problem. 
It is going to be 75 degrees and I have flowers to plant today!  I am setting that up as my reward.  My goal is to be outside (anyone else low in  vitamin D) by 11 am- it is 9:40 now.  How is that for serious motivation!  I hope your Monday is off to a better start than mine, but if not, curl up with a good book, or get thru your DVR list and enjoy it.